Log in/ Sign up
OpenAI Counters NYT's Lawsuit Claims with Transparency and Alleges Incomplete Reporting
OpenAI, in response to a lawsuit from the New York Times, challenges claims of content misuse. The leading AI developer asserts its commitment to journalism and accuses NYT of incomplete reporting, suggesting manipulated AI prompts.
The Ongoing Debate: Open Source vs. Closed AI Models
The heated debate on Twitter over open-source versus proprietary AI models gained traction recently, led by diverging expert opinions. Arnaud Benard from Galileo AI argued in favor of well-funded models like OpenAI's GPT-4, while others championed open-source models' potential to match or surpass proprietary counterparts.
Related Breaking News
- CMA Examines Microsoft’s Investment in OpenAIBullishBearish
- OpenAI may delay launching GPT storeBullish1Bearish
- Sam Altman officially returns to OpenAIBullishBearish
- OpenAI: Investigating increased error rates in ChatGPTBullishBearish
- OpenAI: Sam Altman will return as CEOBullishBearish
- OpenAI Executives Plan Meeting to Unify CompanyBullishBearish
- OpenAI Investors Consider Suing Company BoardBullishBearish