Log in/ Sign up
Major Banks Enter Spot Bitcoin ETF Market Amid Price Surge
Major banks, including Bank of America's Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo & Co, are now offering spot Bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETFs) to clients amid Bitcoin's price surge. This move reflects growing institutional interest in cryptocurrencies, but its long-term impact remains uncertain.
Bitcoin Nears All-Time High, Breaking $63,000 Barrier on Back of ETF Surge and April's Halving Hype
Bitcoin has surged past $63,000, driven by increased ETF trading and anticipation for the upcoming halving event. This rally has sparked renewed interest in cryptocurrency markets, with potential for further growth as momentum builds.
Related Breaking News
- Free Bitcoin: BTC-Nasdaq Correlation Dips Into NegativeBullishBearish
- Argentina Approves Bitcoin (BTC) Use in Contract DealsBullishBearish
- Bitcoin (BTC) Just Reached New All-Time HighBullishBearish
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Could See $48,000, Top Trader SaysBullishBearish
- $45K Remains Major Resistance for Bitcoin (BTC) BullsBullishBearish