Log in/ Sign up

About OMT

Open Meta Trade (OMT) is a cryptocurrency launched in 2023. OMT has a current supply of 360,750.00 with 0 in circulation. The last known price of OMT is 0.29009161798 USD and is 0 over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on active market(s) with $0 traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://omt.finance/.

Official Website

Social Media

OMT Price Statistics
OMT’s Price Today
24h Price Change
24h Volume
24h Low / 24h High
$0 / $0
Volume / Market Cap
Market Dominance
Market Rank
OMT Market Cap
Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
OMT Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$0 / $0
All-Time High
All-Time Low
OMT Supply
Circulating Supply
Total Supply
Max Supply
Updated Sep 17, 2023 2:30 am
Open Meta Trade
Mkt Cap $0
There's nothing here for now

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What is Open Meta Trade?

    Open Meta Trade is a decentralized and transparent Futures exchange built on 3 networks: Arbitrum, ONUS Chain, and BNB Chain, offering the lowest trading fees in the market. At Open Meta Trade, users can trade in derivatives from a wide range of blue chip crypto assets such as BTC, ETH, top coins to stocks and indices with up to 250x leverage, with distinctive advantages:

    • 0.04% Opening/closing fees
    • High-quality price feeds from Oracle
    • Zero price impact and no funding rate
    • Fully transparent decentralized mechanism
    • 100% profit sharing
    Read More
  • How Many OMT Token Are There in Circulation?

    OMT is the governance and utility token of Open Meta Trade, with a total supply of 2,000,000 OMT. Holders are incentivized to stay in for the long run, with many rewards that will quickly accumulate, including:

    • Escrowed OMT (esOMT): Has the same values as OMT. EsOMT can be used to stake and receive rewards similar to OMT or vest to get OMT back within one year.
    • Multiplier Points (MP): Reward long term OMT and esOMT holders without inflation.
    • 30% of the system fee
    • USDCr OMT is open for sale on ONUS Application, OnGate and OMT website. 10% of IDO tokens are unlocked at TGE. The remaining 90% will go under linear vesting every block for nine months.
    Read More
  • What makes Open Meta Trade Unique?

    Open Meta Trade is the next-gen Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange (DEX), with solid liquidity. We aim to become the solution for all traders who want to keep control of their capital and enjoy the best trading experience on Arbitrum, ONUS Chain, and BSC.

    Read More
  • Who Are the Founders of Open Meta Trade?

    Open Meta Trade's founding team are programmers with extensive experience in finance and blockchain and have developed many decentralized products. They are anonymous and focus only on developing the platform instead of needing a personal reputation. Although they have completed a Know Your Customer (KYC) process with SolidProof, along with the contract audit.

    While some of our team members are publicly doxxed, but we want to stay anonymous. We have completed a Know Your Customer (KYC) process with SolidProof.

    Read More
  • What is the all-time high price of Open Meta Trade (OMT)?

    The all-time high of OMT was 0 USD on 1970-01-01, from which the coin is now down 0%. The all-time high price of Open Meta Trade (OMT) is 0. The current price of OMT is down 0% from its all-time high.

    Read More
  • How much Open Meta Trade (OMT) is there in circulation?

    As of , there is currently 0 OMT in circulation. OMT has a maximum supply of 2.00M.

    Read More
  • What is the market cap of Open Meta Trade (OMT)?

    The current market cap of OMT is 0. It is calculated by multiplying the current supply of OMT by its real-time market price of 0.29009161798.

    Read More
  • What is the all-time low price of Open Meta Trade (OMT)?

    The all-time low of OMT was 0 , from which the coin is now up 0%. The all-time low price of Open Meta Trade (OMT) is 0. The current price of OMT is up 0% from its all-time low.

    Read More
  • Is Open Meta Trade (OMT) a good investment?

    Open Meta Trade (OMT) has a market capitalization of $0 and is ranked #4867 on CoinMarketCap. The cryptocurrency market can be highly volatile, so be sure to do your own research (DYOR) and assess your risk tolerance. Additionally, analyze Open Meta Trade (OMT) price trends and patterns to find the best time to purchase OMT.

    Read More